Writing prompts for KIDS
1. You and your family live full time in a tree-house.
Describe a typical day in the life of a tree-house
2. Who IS this? What’s his name? Describe him in detail (personality/mood, friends, pets, fashion sense, job, favorite foods, favorite books, music, movies, hobbies...).
3. This frog really wants to tell you something...
4. Last night, you were bitten by an alien aphid from Adrastea (one of Jupiter's moons)! When you wake up the next morning, you realize that you have weird new powers.
Describe how you feel. HOW do you know you have these special powers?
What can you do now that you couldn't do before? Now that you are
changed, what will you do next?
5. NEWS FLASH! A chimpanzee named Cheetah just escaped from the city zoo and is heading towards your school. What happens next?
1. Tree house http://clipart-library.com
2. Man with Cap https://www.franmasonillustration.com ©Fran Mason-2021
3. Frog https://www.franmasonillustration.com ©Fran Mason-2021
4. Aphid http://www.allthingsclipart.com/12/aphid.clipart.htm;
5. Newspaper, monkey, school building: http://clipart-library.com